Saturday, July 5, 2008

Things I know...

1) We love that my parent's (Bubba and Grams) are here for good.

2) Emerson loves the water (pool, hose, puddle, doesn't matter, she wants in it)

3) Brynn is getting tooth #3 (she has been a trooper)

4) Emerson does not like fireworks (well maybe she would have, but when they started going off at the house next to my parent's it scared her half to death)

5) It was a beautiful weekend and I forgot how much I loved having access to a pool (thank you mom and dad)

6) I love climbing trees, it reminds me of being a kid (there was no low hanging fruit when we went cherry picking, so when there are no ladders and your husband is a afraid of heights, what is one to do...?)

7) No one around here will admit to liking country music, but nothing reminds me of the dorms, the house, and good times then singing along to some of these songs.

8) Brynn is doing a one legged crawl (very cute)

9) I am lucky

Hope everyone had a great LONG weekend.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Such a sweet list of things to know! So looking forward to seeing all of you soon!! I know she's being a stinker, but Emerson pouting and Brynn smiling is too funny!!

Jodie said...

aw - those are good things to know :)