Sunday, October 5, 2008

See a pattern

The pattern is lately I only get to sit down and do this once a month. Last week I was out of town in Colorado. This week I will be at Michigan Tech at the career fair. The MTU trip I was looking forward to until I found out last minute I had to go out of town last week...argh.

Here is the update...
- Emerson is potty trained!
Last Thursday I had enough (she could basically change her own diaper). So I told day care we were going for it...they are very supportive. And the first day she only had one accident. So we have been going for a solid week and this weekend, no accidents. The trick...we got a Fisher Price Active Gear Potty on the Go and she loves it. I saw a woman at the zoo with one and I had to ask her what it was. The weekend our friend's who's dad works at Fisher Price, picked us on up and that has done it. Seriously check it out...it folds up and fits into a bag, that doesn't look like it has anything to do with a potty. We take it to restaurants, on walks, everywhere.

- Brynn is walking with assistance. She can walk behind her little hippo and can move from couch to table, etc.

- We are in full swing college football Saturday. We stop what we are doing for Penn State games.

- We went apple picking with our friend's Adam and Jill and their daughter Madelyn on Saturday. That is always fun.

Time to finish laundry and finish packing.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

congrats on the potty training! You must be excited to be back to just one in diapers again :)

Kara said...

I attempted potty boot camp this weekend and it didn't work. I will have to check out your suggestion.

Jodie said...

I love the pumpkin pics and yay for the being potty trained!