Friday, February 22, 2008

About time

I am venturing into the world of blogging. Thank you to Michelle for opening my eyes on this one. This seems like a great way to share pictures and get updates from people who I tend to lose touch with no matter how hard I try. I also like looking at people's blog comments (especially about mom stuff).

Quick update about me and the fam:
Got married in 2003 to Joel (PSU grad).
We both work at Praxair in Buffalo, NY (about 1500 people on site here and we work in totally different organizations, working together would not be good for our personal life)
Emerson Grace was born March 21, 2006 (we are looking forward to celebrating her 2nd birthday next month)
Brynn Elizabeth was born November 9, 2007
We have one crazy mutt Morgan
We live in a 100 year old house in Williamsville, NY and besides the taxes we love it here

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Here are some recent pics:

After church on Christmas Eve
Emerson getting ready to play in the snow

Notice all of the stickers on her hand, have stickers will travel!

Brynn! (She is very smiley)

4 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Yay!! I am so excited to keep up with you on here now... I love the pictures! Can't wait to see more updates :)

Kara said...

Michelle shared your blog site with me. Your children are beautiful!!!

Congratulations on your newest addition.

Jodie said...

Hey Abbey! Its great to be able to hear how you're doing and see pics of your cute family and babies! Before I would only get to hear about you from Liz O. :)